The best shipping arrangements just for you
Once you have chosen your new family member you want to be certain that they arrive safely into you and your family’s loving arms. The goal is to provide you with the best experience when adopting your pet. We know patience is limited when you are waiting to meet the newest member of your family so we strive to make your shipping experience quick and easy.
What does the shipping fee cover?
- A puppy shipping service specialist will take care of your puppy from the time we pick them up from their birth home until the time they arrive at the departing airport.
- Your pooch will be provided with a brand new puppy carrier with some absorbent material to provide comfort for the puppy, and a portion of small food and water dish.
- The pet carriers used are airline approved kennels.
- We will also coordinate all times and considerations with yourself and the breeder.
What do I need to know?
- Please click below to contact our shipping team once you have found the puppy of your dreams.
- Pet travel is completely different from passenger travel.
- Pet travel is not possible at all airports, We will inform you of the closest airport that is available in your area.
- There may be additional fees special flight requests.
- Any day or overnight kenneling expenses owed because of flight delays or cancellations will be the responsibility of the individual picking the puppy up.
- Payment for the puppy and payment for shipping are two separate transactions.
- It can take up to 24hours from the time payment is received and cleared to the breeder to receive your puppy.
- Any kenneling fees owed because of flight cancellations will be the responsibility of the individual who receives the puppy.
- From May to September, temperatures are HOT. Please verify shipping availability to your location prior to purchasing your puppy
- From December to March, temperatures are cold and the weather can be a concern, therefore delays in puppy shipments are fairly common. Please keep in mind our number one priority is the safe arrival of your puppy.